Innovative Initiatives Foundation (FII) is a dynamic organization with non-profit centered around research – development. Headquartered in Krakow (Poland), whose main objective is to support the implementation of innovative products and services that are used in power plants, renewable energy, waste management and ICT. The Foundation is focused on supporting the innovative potential of Polish enterprises, mainly SMEs (75% of all completed projects), operating in the field of hi-tech. In addition to services, research – development, we offer comprehensive support and advice in obtaining external financing for R & D projects, investment and training.
- III National Nutrition Congress 2018
- 9.2.1 Social and health services in the ROP region of the Malopolska Region
- “Health care in the face of challenges” ‘XI edition of the nationwide conference 18.05.2017 Warsaw
- Ebicom Sp. With o.o. A new MedCluster partner
- The 22nd International Congress of the National Health