On the day yesterday, ie 19.12.2016. In Kielce an agreement was signed under which Świętokrzyskie University of Technology became a member of MedCluster. The agreement will enable the university to integrate Info-Tech-Med into the space of innovative business initiatives for health care, broadening the educational offer in the field of medical informatics, and developing research into innovative solutions in the area of: E-health The project is aimed at To increase the role of IT in the medical sector, to develop IT technology in medicine by conducting research, expanding the development offer and working for the majority of graduates of technical and natural sciences, as well as disseminating innovative solutions supporting therapeutic processes.
- III National Nutrition Congress 2018
- 9.2.1 Social and health services in the ROP region of the Malopolska Region
- “Health care in the face of challenges” ‘XI edition of the nationwide conference 18.05.2017 Warsaw
- Ebicom Sp. With o.o. A new MedCluster partner
- The 22nd International Congress of the National Health